Block of Ice
- Frozen WaterBricks can be placed in the refridgerator or ice chest to extend the life of perishable foods or medications in case of a power outage.
- When they melt, unlike ice, you’ll have a fresh clean supply of emergency water on hand
- WaterBricks are great for camping and due to their portability and durability.
- In addition, their air tight sealing lid and HDPE plastic construction conceals food odors thus minimizing animal intrusions.
- Whether temporary or permanent, WaterBricks can easily anchor into the ground and are easily moved
- Just spray paint or add moss to easily camoflague WaterBricks
- Use WaterBricks to distribute and release heat into your homes over a period of hours
- It is the most common indirect heat-gain approach used in the market today.
Military Sand Bag
- Filled completely with sand or pea gravel, WaterBricks went under a live-fire ballistics test and were successful in all tests, effectively stopping each of the full metal jacket military rounds and preventing penetration of the backside wall of the brick
Also, WaterBrick has been dubbed the 21st century ammo can
Boating or Rafting
- Use WaterBricks for your next boating trip and enjoy the durability of a water container that can survive your next adventure.
- WaterBricks feature an air tight sealing lid and are made out of a durable and safe HDPE plastic construction.
- Fill with beer, wine, or any other beverage for outdoor tailgating events.
- The WaterBrick spigot makes it easy to pour out beverages
Parapet Walls or Bunkers
- Paintball or Air soft courses – easy to change from one day to another to add new challenged for advanced groups
- Military – can airdrop into combat zones to deliver needed supplies but reuse for bunkers