- Store items inside WaterBricks to keep them safe and dry during a flood
- Stack and store away important documents, items, etc.
Fill WaterBricks with water instead of sand for easier cleanup!
- Just dump out the water and re-use the container for something else
- Don’t need to discard the container in a landfill after use like traditional sand bags
- Fill WaterBricks with salt, sand or cat litter and keep them in the trunk of your car when it’s snowing in case extra traction is needed
- Put filled WaterBricks in your trunk as extra weight during 2 wheel drive to help prevent back wheels from skidding
- If the WaterBricks are filled with water, they can be used as am emergency water supply during unexpected situations